looks like fun!! i might have to join one of these here susie parties sometime. and i was especially happy to see one particular picture that you posted. I won't say which one though. ;)
I am a jack-of-all trades kind of gal that is really into teaching. I am a BYU grad, a former resident of DC, and a current middle school teacher in the great state of Utah. I enjoy laughter, traveling, reading sappy books and later watching them on the hallmark channel, analyzing the Gospel (and analyzing the single scene), playing ultimate, starting dance parties, and spending time with dear friends. If you want to get to know me really well, hang out with (or date) me in person...but this will do for now.
7 comments:
Oh my heck there is Ashley in your first photo!
Tell her Hi for me!!
And Happy birthday to you!
it has been such a good fit for you!
From all your recent posts it looks like you're having a ton of fun. DC is rockin'.
Cute hair Suz!
I'm so glad you're being "taken care of" in DC. And hey, I didn't forget your birthday!!
You look beautiful Susie! My heart song, Happy Birthday! I love ya:)
looks like fun!! i might have to join one of these here susie parties sometime. and i was especially happy to see one particular picture that you posted. I won't say which one though. ;)
Post a Comment