Not many people in their lives get to go back to Prom. But I am one of those lucky ones that did! Yes, as a high school teacher, I got to chaperon prom for my students. I recruited my friend, Quinn, to come with me. He gladly complied to come, as he wanted to relive those "fabulous" memories.
Though the dancing was out of this world raunchy (more thoughts to come about that), we had a great time together. I got him a boutineer, he got me a rose. It was magical. And it is always fun to dress and look, as Quinn said, "Dang hot." Who can complain really? Here are a few shots of the happy couple.


We had to get a prom pose of course...

My roommates saw me off. KA curled my hair as I am not so talented in that department.

Even if the prom was raunch, at least I got to dress up and spend some time with Quinn.
Good times here in DC.
6 comments:
You looked gorgeous. Was it a good time?
How fun! And holy crap you are skinny minny!
You look beautiful...even though I know that your other post specifically says that it's not the beauty on the outside that matters. You still look like a hottie.
Susie, I love you. You look beautiful! I'm so glad you had the chance to go.
Agree with Carrie! You are skinny!
Pretty! You can still come to prom (non raunchy kind) on June 19!!! Love you.
Post a Comment