Saturday, May 8, 2010

Getting my ducks in a row...one-at-a-time

Remember how I moved out to DC as a humble, young college grad?

Well now I am working on getting my ducks in a row. Duck by duck.

The first duck: Full time job. Check.

The second duck: Moving into a new room with a window, a bathroom and a closet. Can you believe it? I am so grateful for natural light. Check.

The third duck: Buying a car. This should be happening VERY soon.

The fourth duck: TBD. But it's between getting a touch phone or having a boyfriend. We'll see which one happens first. I am going to be optimistic and say the boyfriend, yes definitely the boyfriend.

Granted these things will not equate into complete happiness, but it hasn't hurt either.

I have always loved ducks. Quack.

3 comments:

linda said...

Good job Little Quacks.

Amber Lenora said...

haha you're funny.

DiaNe said...

sounds like a good list!