Sunday, May 16, 2010

My New Ride

The third duck: Buying a car. Check.

I now officially feel like a real adult after buying my first car. It's a 2008 Honda Accord and it's absolutely gorgeous. I got it all the way up in Baltimore, but hey, it was a great deal.

Here I am after purchasing the car. Papers in hand. It's official.

Here are a few views of the car. Check it.

And the inside. It looks brand new.




I'm still trying to figure out the name for my car. So far a few people have suggested Goldie and Oscar (because it's the color of an Academy Award). I feel like it will just come to me. So if any of you have any suggestions, please post.

And if you come to DC, guess what?? I can actually drive you around!

5 comments:

Carrie Lynn said...

I love love love it! So you, Suz

linda said...

Looks wonderful sweetie. I've never named my car. I guess it't the "old gray mare".

Chrissie said...

Love it! And you look lovely by it too. So happy for you.

Joanna said...

Sweet ride! Look how clean it is. My name suggestion would be Little Miss Sunshine.

DiaNe said...

congrats! It looks brand new because it IS! You're so grown up.

Don't let ANYONE name your car except for you. A car-owner relationship is nothing short of sacred.