Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snowpacalypse

Well the snowpacalypse of 2010 has hit DC. Since Friday afternoon all I have seen is lots and lots of snow with no one knowing how to deal with it. The city is not equipped to handle this snow and people are going crazy. It's pretty funny, to be honest.

I don't mind it as I have not had to work since Friday morning. So far Ive had a 4.5 day weekend, with no school tomorrow either. Haha.

Here are a few pics from what the meteorologists call "snowpacalypse" or "snowmaggedon."








And what do we do with this much snow? Well it's a good thing I have awesome roommates and some great friends, like good ole' Sarah here.

And Quinn...
And MJ who put on a dance party this morning while making breakfast.

Luckily Kate inspired me to work out this morning after our huge breakfast. Mmm...waffles.

This snowpacalypse may get me a week out of school! Woot woot.

1 comment:

luvmymunchkins said...

Those are some beautiful pictures! The last several didn't come through though..