Saturday, January 9, 2010
A mouse-literally-in the house
The mouse arrived at 9:45 Wednesday evening just outside our utilities closet. It was on the verge of death, so we watched it flip-flop for a while. Gross.
Screaming ensued in our living room.

MJ reassured us that she killed huge spiders in Micronesia, so she could surely get the mouse out of the house.
She shoved the mouse slowly but surely across the kitchen floor. Screaming along the way.
Kaleb was our exterminator. He handled it with complete indifference; shoving the mouse out the door with his slipper then eventually using a spatula to flip it over the fence and onto the grass. Leave it to a man.
MJ and Kaleb washing their hands and congratulating themselves on a job well done.
MJ cleaning up the mouse tracks.
KJ cleaning up the mouse poop in the utilities closet. You wanted that detail, right?
Clint arriving after the incident. He was of no help to us at all. His presence is always welcome though.
Mouse-was killed-in the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Where there's one, there's usually a nest! Keep using those traps. Eek! I hate mice! And call your landlord. It's his responsibility to get an exterminator in there!
poor mouse =*(
How scary! And I am so sorry for being so hard to get in touch with lately. I will call you soon.
Once Boyd claimed he found a cockroach in our bathroom cabinet. I almost died of a heart attack. After the Philippines I lost all my heorism in killing them. Anyways I doned boots and lysol and sprayed the bathroom down to the point of nausea. No roaches since. So maybe you can lysol them out.
Post a Comment