Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Everyone and their dog is getting married...

But not me.

I'm okay with that. Really.

If it means a few years of being able to do what I want when I want to do it, great.
If it means that I get to travel more and meet more people, awesome.
If it means that I get to flirt with more boys and practice my "three degrees of hugging" and my winking skills, bring it on.
If it means that I won't have kids for a while, then I will cherish all the nights of sleep I have left.
If it means that I will have to be content with my single status, then I will be happy.

3 comments:

luvmymunchkins said...

If it makes you feel better, i'm not "getting" married... steve

Susie said...

okay, how about this..."everyone and their dog is married." Touche.

DiaNe said...

If it means reguritating the same self-validating conversation with your friend who's in the same boat, then so be it.