In 4 days I am leaving the city that I love. Obviously DC is a magnificent city on its own for very obvious reasons. But to me, it holds a special place in my heart because of the many dear friends I have made in the last 5 years. These pictures explain it all.
 |
| My amazing roommates. Talk about women who have taught me everything from hosting a good party, to wearing the right color of lipstick, to how to be a great listener. |
 |
| Early morning Cherry blossom run circa April 2014. |
 |
| LJ and I in our 80s garb |
 |
| Wardies at the Legwarmers Concert--awesome 80s cover band |
 |
| Kathryn and I in Amish country. Rhubarb anyone? |
 |
| Nats game, eh! |
 |
| Eastern Market breakfasts are the best--especially with some of my favorite ladies |
 |
| Wilson Prom with Matt. Then my students started calling him my "boo." Lol. |
 |
| He even got me a corsage! |
 |
| With my cute pregnant coworker, Patty! Best teacher roommate, ever! |
 |
| Last faculty meeting with Kristin and Aimee. Peace out Wilson! |
 |
| Our 7th period planning posse at work. Always up to one shenanigan or another. |
 |
| My mentor, Margot and Reynauld, our guest speaker about the Civil Rights Movement. |
 |
| Oh Sean. I love this kid. At the Nats game. |
 |
| Teresa and I at Ben's Chili Bowl! |
 |
| Megan and I in Georgetown! |
 |
| Logan and I at Meridian Hill Park in DC. |
 |
| Sarah showing off her lingerie at her bridal shower. Raar. |
 |
| All the people who love Sarah and excited to see her get married! |
 |
| Bachelorette weekend with these ladies. $27 spent on the slot machines too. :/ |
 |
| We so cute. I love this girl! Atlantic City beach board walk. |
 |
| National Harbor Ferris Wheel. Love this woman too. |
 |
| Dudesie Fest 2014. I am going to miss this girl like no other. |
 |
| My dating "expert" and elliptical buddy, Annette. |
 |
| Doug, Jeremy, Jeff. Good guys. |
 |
| Brigham, my book club friend! We've shared some great books and moments together! |
 |
| Known these ladies for 5 years and we are just missing Stoker. I love these girls. |
This post is making me sad. How will I live without these people? I love you, DC friends! I will miss you, DC…like…seriously. :(
1 comment:
Made me cry too and I only know half of them.
Post a Comment