Sunday, May 11, 2014

These are a few of my favorite (Canadian) things...

The nostalgia of being back in Canada hit immediately. So many random things reminded me of my time in Canada as I often thought, "Wow this is so Canadian."

This is a Canadian staple. How many lessons did I teach at a Tim Horton's during the harsh winters?

Poutine. French fries, cheese curds, gravy, onions, sausage, hot dog and Canadian bacon. A heart attack waiting to happen.

It looks like Monopoly money! Why don't we have pretty money in the states?

Beignets. Another heart attack waiting to happen.
So many letters home did I place in the Canadian Post.

Yah, these are nasty but they like their potato chips over there!
REESE peanut butter cups. Can you see the difference?
One of the reasons I say "eh" more and "pardon"


A legit concern in Canada

I never had this on the mission but fondue is very French!

Banana and nutella crepe. Yum.

So who wants to go to Canada now?

1 comment:

linda said...

Loved, loved all three posts. A great time.