Monday, April 22, 2013

Putting some SPRING in my step

Spring in DC is beautiful! Cherry Blossoms, the monuments, historical sites, races---can I say more? Here I am celebrating the beauty of spring (and life) in several different settings:


The beautiful Cherry Blossoms!


A pretty site from the Potomac River


Have to add a jumping picture in there!


Mount Vernon with Kath and Caroline. What a great weekend!


Some more Tidal Basin


Tulips at the LDS temple.


Before the St. Johns and Navy croquet game--31st Annual Tournament in Annapolis


The beauty of the Annapolis, State Capitol Building



The group of us that attended the games---there were men too, note the fun hats and dress. I felt momentarily transported back to the Great Gatsby era.


A mean croquet competition


Running in the "Glo Run" with Kathryn


We are all ready to go!


Dancing the night away after the 5k



No comments: