My cute niece is married. I got to go back for the celebration a couple weeks ago to offer my support, congratulations, and cheesy sense of humor.
It's hard to believe! It was like yesterday I was jumping up and down on my mom and dad's bed shouting "I'm going to be an aunt!!" after finding out Julie was pregnant.
It's like yesterday Nicole and I played "sleeping beauty" on the top bunk of her bed in Delta, UT.
It's like yesterday that she came out to visit mom and I in California and I got mad at her for distracting me from my AP US history reading.
It's like yesterday that she became a teenager and I helped her analyze Pride and Prejudice for her English paper.
It was last summer when we chatted at Zupas about her future and all the unknowns in her life and I gave her a pep talk that it would all work out.
It was last fall that she fell in love and got engaged.
And it was 2 weeks ago that she tied the knot.
Congrats to Coley! I look forward to continuing to ride this journey with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment