Sunday, December 2, 2012

33 hours of pure road trip


Happy late Thanksgiving! To celebrate gratitude, my good buddy, Kathryn Moss, her friend Micah (and my new-found friend), and I had a swell time traipsing the states of Maryland, Pennsylvania, New York, ONTARIO (ok, it's a province), Michigan, and Ohio. I added 2 new states to my list, so I'm feeling good about life. Additionally, we visited 2 church history sites: Palmyra and Kirtland, spent hours rocking out to Christmas music, visited the ghettoness of Detroit, went Black Friday shopping, and I got to revisit my mission in good ole' Canada. Now, that was nostalgic. It was a great trip.

In absolutely no order at all, here are some pics to showcase our epic road trip. 

Where the Book of Mormon was published--Palmyra New York


The Sacred Grove. Amazing.
In awe of the Falls.My 4th time being there since my mission covered the falls.



Newel K. Whitney Store--Kirtland Ohio

The nicest part of Detroit; the Tigers stadium


The Book of Mormon is true


Tears came to my eyes when I saw this sign..


The Joseph Smith Farm


Hooray we're at the Falls!


Beauty


Joseph Smith Farm, cont'd


The Pamyra temple


Tim Hortons; the Starbucks of Canada.


The Kirtland temple

2 comments:

Sarah Johnson said...

Nice recap dudesie!!

linda said...

Great pictures. Glad you had a good time. I've been to some of those places!