Thursday, October 18, 2012

Simple Pleasures

Life is NUTS. But, it's FALL! I love the Fall. With the fall season come simple pleasures that I have missed dearly all year!

1. Scarves. I think scarves are the best accessories for the fall time. I especially love floral scarves.They add spunk and flare to any outfit.



2. Hot chocolate. I love hot chocolate, especially with whipped cream. I put 1.5 packets in too, extra chocolate makes life that much better!

3. My electric blanket. Wow, I SO enjoy crawling into bed on a cool night with that blanket wrapped around me. I love feeling comfy.


That's pretty much it. Just wanted to share. What are your simple pleasures??

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

I love this Suz! I love a nice scented candle, right now pumpkin spice. For some reason that is motivation enough for me to get going on cleaning my house! Thanks for the reminder to break out my scarves. Love those too (and extra chocolatey hot chocolate).

linda said...

I love 1 1/2 packets of hot chocolate too. I love raking leaves. I love making things with pumpkin and apples (which I did this week for my luncheon group).

Kathryn said...

I have done a search of Westchester's best hot chocolate and hands down goes to Stew Leonards. Let's go when you are here in a couple of weeks. xoxo