Home sweet home! I am such a California girl at heart and it was so fun to go back to my roots. The weekend truly was a dream! I got to see some of my favorite people and plans worked out impeccably; logistics, people, and sites. I feel so grateful that I had this chance to go back and see the place that molded the person that I am today. Also, God seriously looked out for me and brought beautiful, sunny weather; not normal for the Bay Area in July.
 |
| I got to see this wonderful lady, MDG. She is a great friend and she let me stay at her house. |
 |
| A beautiful afternoon in San Fran with my Guatemala bestie, Charity. She was an awesome tour guide. This is at the Palace of Fine Arts. |
 |
| I saw my Dad's old house growing up. I spent many days of my childhood here; spending time with my Grandma and Grandpa and building forts with my cousin, Kim. Many good memories! |
 |
| With Brandon and Charity; Guatemala reunion! |
 |
| I had to take one of these pictures!! I love the Golden Gate Bridge. |
 |
| Chinatown with Charity |
 |
| Exhausted at Stanford campus. A Sunday nap never hurts! |
 |
| Stanford! And I thought BYU was a beautiful campus... |
 |
| Brunch with Charity in San Fran. |
 |
| The Oakland Temple. How many times did I walk around this glorious building as a kid? |
|
 |
| Twin Peaks, San Fran. What a view!!! |
 |
| I got to see one of my best friends growing up, Katie. What a wonderful friend she still is to me today! |
 |
| One of my high school friends, Jen at Golden Gate Park. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
1 comment:
I loved seeing these pictures. I wish I was there with you and Katie.
Post a Comment