![]() |
| Cartwheels never get old |
![]() |
| Prepping to bowl |
![]() |
| Getting into it |
![]() |
| My roommates and I. What a blessing they have been to me! |
I keep everyone posted with my life and if you're lucky, my deep thoughts and feelings. Enjoy. Laugh. Cry. I do all three.
![]() |
| Cartwheels never get old |
![]() |
| Prepping to bowl |
![]() |
| Getting into it |
![]() |
| My roommates and I. What a blessing they have been to me! |
2 comments:
Yow - that's one sweet cart wheel!!!
hey girl! just getting caught up on your blog! love it. you're inspiring me ever more to become a teacher. we need to talk. anyway. i got your comment. yes, you absolutely may re-post my post! :) will you be in utah (or california, for that matter) at all this summer? i miss you!!!
Post a Comment