
This is my "ode to my student teacher post." I wouldn't feel right to not address the impact that my dear student teacher, Ms. Devine (hence the misspelled blog post. Nice play on words, huh?) had on me and my classroom. For 3 months I had the privilege of working with Aimee, watching her teach and nurture my students. To say that she will be missed is a complete understatement! She has been a huge blessing in my life and in the lives of my students. From Socratic seminars, meet and greets, feudalism simulations, assemblies, dance parties, computer labs, field trips, proctoring, vocab poster creations, and the dramas of the consecutive fire alarms (4 in 1 day), she has stood by my side and has been a most agreeable, fun, interesting, and easy-going companion/friend.
Thanks, Aimee, for a wonderful 3 months! I hope you will be "devinely" placed in the same school next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment