Thursday, June 10, 2010

BSB Blast from the Past

Yes, you read the title correctly. I went to a Backstreet Boy's concert. No shame at all coming from this post, by the way. It was my teenage dream come true. We celebrated MJ's 26th birthday and lets just say this: it was a complete blast from the past.

Quinn and I pre-show.


MJ and Sarah.
KA with cupcakes in hand

BSB groupies.

We love Backstreet!

Roomies...MJ, KA, me.

There they are with some lame girl dancers. Who wants to see girls at a time like this?

Whohoo!
More of the boys. Oh they are so not that cute, but still...

Dancing our little hearts out...

And if you forgot how good they are, here's a little reminder. Just try to tune out the screaming girls in the background. And if you're wondering why the movie is so jumpy that's because I am jumping up and down. Ha.


I present to you, Incomplete, by BSB. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

I love BSB's! I heard them on the radio today and thought of you! So glad you could fulfill a childhood dream! Funny that only one boy came with you guys.

linda said...

How funny. Quinn and the girls... sounds like a girl band name. Glad you had a great time.