Here's why...
Boys of all ages consistently flirt with me. It's almost like flirting is part of the job description. I get paid to flirt. Not too shabby.
Boys take my tray when I am done eating at the "Junc" (aka The Junction, which is the ghetto cafeteria here...really, fake eggs?bleh.)
Boys tell me that I look pretty everyday...even though I often feel frumpy. I mean, how good can you look in a neon green and salmon pink polo?
Girls comment on my accessorizing abilities and flats.
Both boys and girls want to give me a high-five, hug, or a "pound it" every time they see me
The youth laugh and applaud when I interpret dance to "The Little Mermaid" and other Disney songs.
The guy counselors always want to talk to me and we have inside jokes. Really, I am desired by someone my own age? Shocker.
I am always called "Susie Baer" by everyone...and it's very endearing. Except when you say it like I am five years old...not so cool.
And most importantly...the Spirit is strong and gives me the extra comfort, confidence, and knowledge that God loves me.
I love EFY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
flirting is fun...until you go to prison.
flirting is a great job description..i'm sure you got it down girl!!
I love efy and I love susie baer!!!
Post a Comment