In my IP&T class here at BYU we have an assignment to create a blog. I guess it's about time that I join the "blogging bandwagon"...we'll see how long this lasts. Who knows, I may like it a lot.
Oh, you all (I think I'm talking to no one right now because no one except me knows that I created a blog) probably think I'm obsessed with my singleness. I just couldn't think of something better for my blog title. I am sassy and I am single. I think is sounds kinda snazzy, (if I do say so myself) and if I want to continue my alliteration theme. So if anyone wants to know anything about me they can simply look at this blog and know two things about me (as stated above). Everything else will be revealed as I write. I must say I am quite the artichoke to peel! Enjoy!
By the way, I am using a lot of parentheses. I am on to something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Ha! I am the first to comment. That is my comment.
I've never really considered you sassy. The title works though.
Yeah for the blogosphere. Glad you entered. Are you saying that you are like an artichoke? Multi-layered? Look forward to more posts!
Yes, I am arguing that I am an artichoke...however, I know I am not original in saying that. I think most people are multi-layered in one form or another.
And John, as for your comment, I thought about it last night and I'm not sure I'm sassy either, though I can be sassy at times. Usually I'm sweet but "Sweet and Single Susie" just sounds like a single's ad. Heaven knows, I don't want to sound desperate!
You're right "sweet" doesn't sound nearly as cute as "sassy." What does IP&T stand for?
"I'm like an onion." "What, stinky? smelly? bad breath?" Noooo, I've got lots of layers!!"
To paraphrase Donkey...
Sassy and Single? It may not be as true of you as for others, but hey, truth is secondary to a catchy name.
That's weird that your teacher gave it to you as an assignment. That's probably how I would have to get started writing a blog. Maybe, I'd get into the blogging thing of my own volition if I thought I'd get a good return on my investment.
Post a Comment