Sunday, August 9, 2015

A major #tbt (except it's not Thursday)

It's amazing what can happen in a year!

One year ago I had just moved to Utah after 5 years in DC and a very epic road trip across the country. Here is my instagram post from 1 year ago.

My welcome home committee!
And then 8 days after arriving, I met this guy down below. This is us about a week ago or so...

We are so cute

we love the temple
And this is us on our official 1 year anniversary of our first date. It's amazing what can happen in a year. It's equally amazing to think that someone you've known for only a year can quickly become your best friend and confidante!
on the golf course. I am a nice girlfriend. 
Have I mentioned how grateful I am that I moved back to Utah? What a blessing that move has been in my life! God bless change.



No comments: