This was a trip of firsts:
- First road trip with a boyfriend
- First trip to Moab (which includes Arches and Canyonlands)
- First trip with a selfie stick. Yep, I'm one of those people that bought one from Amazon. I like to be trendy. :)
Nonetheless, it was a fun 3 day adventure. Here are just some highlights. And btw, many of the pictures look the same because they include red rock and Brad and I in our selfie stick pose. Whatevs...
 |
| Beautiful Canyonlands! |
 |
| Mesa Arch. A very famous picture. |
 |
| We like to do silliness at Canyonlands. :) |
 |
| First day at Arches. My hair was still down at that point. Pretty soon it would go up! |
 |
| Another great selfie stick pic. |
 |
| One of the arches. A lot of Asian tourists behind us. |
 |
| We believe in shade! |
 |
| A double arch kiss! |
 |
| And let's get a legit one. I just became that girl that posts a picture of a boy kissing me. Sue me. |
 |
| We made it to Delicate Arch. Not pictured: Very sweaty backsides. |
 |
| The hike here was brutal (for us non-hikers) but so worth it! |
 |
| Where's Susie? I had the arch all to myself! |
 |
| A majestic sunset in Moab over the Green River. No filter! |
 |
| That's where we stayed. In separate bedrooms. ;) |
 |
| Landscape Arch |
 |
| Another fun little one over there :) |
We had a great time together! It was hot but otherwise the weather was beautiful. I loved being with the BF for 3 days, too. I loved our #friendtrip2015--and yes, we are much more than friends.
Peace.
ps. The selfie stick rocks in case anyone is contemplating getting one!
1 comment:
Cute pics Suz!
Post a Comment