Monday, November 10, 2014

Back to Cali

I had a great weekend a few weeks back in California. It was quite simple actually. I visited old friends and had a grand time reminiscing, laughing, and playing catch up. Besides the lovely ladies pictured below, I also saw my 2 high school friends Kathleen and Ashleigh (not pictured) who are now first time mothers. I am grateful for all of the friendships that I have cultivated throughout the years.

My DC ladies--Kelly and MDG. So many laughs and silliness

Joanna and Katie. Friends since birth. They are now mothers of 3!

We even "ran" a race together on a beautiful California morning.

Got to attend a session in the Oakland temple. This place holds so many memories. 
It was short. It was sweet. I love my peeps. I love California. But I'm also glad to be where I'm at now.



No comments: