We had some fun displays at the reunion and I took pictures of a few of them:
My grandma's punch bowl. We also drank Grandma's banana slush. So dang good!
One of the display tables showing some of their photo albums. Grandma was so organized to keep pictures in order.
The departed family members corner from our family (besides my grandparents, of course)
Grandma and Grandpa's early history, including Grandma's baby book from 1915! So cool.
My Grandpa's comptometer. My grandpa was a big numbers guy. I definitely didn't inherit those genes!
There they are when they were younger and older. A good-looking couple!
My grandma! A classic 1930s picture. She is so pretty.
And of course, we got some pics with the kiddos. Selfie with some Chrissie's kids and the new baby!
My newest niece! She is a doll.
My great aunt Barbara who is my grandma's sister. When I see her, I think of Grandma.
Only half of the grandchildren reunited...But fun to be with my cousins. We even got in a rousing game of Cribbage later on. Definitely a game to remember.
My cute nephew. Such a sweetie.
This post wouldn't be complete without a sister selfie. I sure do love them.
So great to be with the family. It puts life in perspective and helps me to remember that there's nothing more important in life than your family members. Love you guys! Until next time...














1 comment:
Thanks. Loved, loved, loved.
Post a Comment