Sunday, July 14, 2013

I heart my roommates--2013 version.

I've had many different roommates in my life and honestly I've had a lot of good ones. One thing that I realize as I'm getting older is that the roommates I've had over the years have truly served a specific purpose for me at that specific time. Whether it was the pre-mission years, post mission years, companions on the mission, London study abroad peeps, and the myriad of DC roommates I've had, all I can say is that these individuals have helped me to become the person that I am today. Thank you!

There is no doubt in my mind that my current roommates have a specific purpose in my life now. Obviously all of us would prefer to have a man for a roommate, but we all make the best of things. These ladies are fun, mature, wise, beautiful, spiritual, loyal, sensitive, caring, considerate, easy to talk to, and embody some serious Christ-like qualities. I am seriously so blessed!!!!! (Ok, can you tell that I have some serious "I am grateful" realizations this evening?)

Anyway, I just want to give a shout out to Michele, Allison and Melissa. Thank you for your strong examples, being there for me, giving me the courage to be better, and ultimately for influencing the woman I want to become. Loves! 

Seriously, amazing ladies.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Suz, you are sweet. Love this post! And love you! Hope you are having fun and can't wait to catch up soon.