Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's that blah time of year again...

Signs that it's that "blah" time of year:

1. I want to sleep all the time
2. Motivation to go out and be adventurous is almost non-existant
3. I find myself eating my comfort foods (I'm still trying to be good though)
4. I find myself working a lot and feeling burned out.
5. I start reflecting about whether or not I am a productive human being and I end up feeling completely boring.
6. Nothing sounds fun to me...not even sports, music, movies, and even blogging
7. I want to become more cute, artsy, and creative like every other girl and I can't get myself to even reorganize my dresser.

Yes, it's that Funk time of year again (see my post 1 year ago...today!)

I don't want to be blah but somehow I just am right now. Help! Am I blah person? Please say it isn't so!

LinkLink

3 comments:

Megan said...

You are the least "blah" person I know!

linda said...

You're not blah. It's just that time of the year. Hang in there. Spring is just around the corner.

Cara said...

You're TOTALLY not "Blah!" I could say "ditto" (for me) as to what you wrote in your post. It must just be winter and that it's January! Thanks for being so honest in your post!