Sunday, June 12, 2011

Memorial Day: Duckumented

I have procrastinated on posting my Duck Beach pictures because I don't have all of the pictures I want. So I am going to do this in 2 rounds. Round 1 with the pictures I currently have and Round 2 with the pictures I have yet to get...

And here we go with Round 1!

OMG! Duck Beach with 800 LDS YSA ...nothing will ever compare to this! (do you sense my sarcasm??)


Playing in the volleyball tournament...we lost both games. Oh well.

My team: Ryan, Kathryn, me, Ian

Us girl folk on the beach.

This picture doesn't even begin to explain the amount of people that were there.

More ladies.

I don't love this picture but it makes me laugh. More so because it looks like something a lot of my non-LDS friends would post on facebook. Here I am with my can of rootbeer.

Skewer making. We had a ton of people in our house and we delegated like crazy to make it all happen.

Friends.
Spencer and I had a moment with the water bottle...

And arm wrestling...


Beautiful NC!

Wright Memorial with the Fab 5

My current FB picture. My brow is furrowed, not out of anger but out of sheer contemplation.

The Duck Beach planning committee: Ryan, Kathryn, and myself. Sarah was an honorary contributor.

A long, platonic, walk on the beach with Ian. Every girl's dream.

Cookie making and eating.

Our house!


We had a pool and a hot tub too!
Food line up. Homemade Cafe Rio!

Lance was the chef behind this fantastic dinner. Check out the Guac!

Pretty happy with the dinner.

Dance party after dinner

Dance party after breakfast.

My kind of weekend! Friends, fun, the beach! It was phenomenal!

Duck 2012? Possibly. Would prefer a husband with me though!!!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

so fun. You plan the next family reunion.

Jake F. said...

Susie, you look incredible. Check out that flat tummy! Duck Beach sounds like a blast.

Joanna said...

So...that last comment was from me:). I didn't realize that I was signed in with Jake's account...although I'm sure Jake would what written the exact same thing.