The Top Ten Happenings of 2010 in the Susie "Family"
#10 Snowpacalypse. Do you recall these days? You bet I got a week off of work due to this mess.

#9 Trips to NYC (3 times, you betcha)
To see nephew, Thomas...

To embrace the sites during summer vay-cay

To express gratitude with the Newman family. Love it.

#8 Family togetherness...for a month! Great times in Utah with my wonderful family.

#7 Concerts. I got to go to 3...an all time high for me.
Including...
Stevie Wonder,

Backstreet,

and Ingrid.

#6 Trips to Cali-for-ni-a and Boston
To see Ashleigh get hitched

To renew my love of American history.

#5 Excursions and happy times with dear friends (This is why DC truly rocks)











#4 Spring break rendezvous in PUERTO RICO!!

#3 Running a freakin' HALF MARATHON

#2 Buying a car. Holy, I am an adult.

#1 Finishing my first full year of teaching in inner-city DC. Yes, I have survived. And honestly, I love my job and my students.

Yes, one of my students

Field tripin' it.

Looking back at this past year, I am truly grateful for all of my many blessings. I recognize all of the amazing experiences and opportunities that I have been provided with at this point in my life. I am grateful for the chances I've had to grow, progress, learn, and become. I want to express my gratitude to my Savior, Jesus Christ and His atonement. Without Him I am nothing.
I appreciate all of your friendships and examples. Without, you, dear blog readers and friends out of the blogosphere, life would truly be meaningless.
I wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
All my love,
Susie
1 comment:
what a GREAT year for you!
Post a Comment